Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boys

I found this on Facebook the other day and had to share it! I thought it was too cute! I love having boys:) they may be crazy active, love getting dirty, running, playing, rolling cars and trucks all over the place and just plain can't sit still, but they are super sweet and love their mamas!!





Here are a few pics of my boys lately:)




Best pic we could get! Playing last night:)



Pumping fists with coach! Tuck thought it was hilarious and Tripp was trying to get in on the action too!



Riding down the lane



Me and my sweet baby boy!



Loves giving his mommy kisses!!


And yesterday when we were out playing I noticed this tree was starting to bloom. It reminded me of Susie. She always loved when it would bloom. It only does it one time a year and before we know it, it will be full and beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes because I longed for her to be there with me, but I knew she was:) love you Susie and miss you so very much!!



Hope all have a great weekend. Today Carl and Tripp are headed to our old high school for a baseball alumni game. Then I will be attending a baby shower. Not to mention lots of good quality family time:) here's to a fabulous weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!

Love and blessings,
Traci:)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...