Monday, February 11, 2013

Family

We spent a lot of time as a family this weekend! I can't think of a better way to spend our time:) I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and our 2 precious boys:) not to mention, all of our sweet in laws, parents, aunts, uncles etc!! Anyways, we did a lot of playing outside, lots of batman and spider man, and lots of hugs n kisses (ok maybe I did most of the hugs n kisses;)). We also did a lot of eating and eating good:) Saturday, my mom made us a delicious taco feast and Sunday we grilled steaks with coach and aunt Janelle! She even made us some delicious potatoes and her famous sugar cookies!! Good thing I got a good long run in on Saturday:) looking forward to a great week! I will let the pictures to the rest of the talking:)



Sweet family shot:)




My sweet boy!




What a life!




Don't think I ever posted a finished pic of my hubby's creation for the boys!




Making a wish!




Just a swingin'




How we spend most afternoons;)




Ready for dinner!




This boy loves him some Oreos!





Up to no good!!




Love my baby boy:)




Pulled this out again, it was like Christmas morning!




Saw this on my run, so sweet!




My own Paul Bunyan chopping down a tree on Schindewolf lane

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a blessed week:)

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...