Friday, August 30, 2013

Lately

Thought I would do an update on what we have been up to lately and talk a little bit about my precious Tripp! Luckily life hasn't been too exciting lately, that is good for us;) we have been hanging around, running errands, just being normal! No doctors, no hospitals, no tests this week:) well except for today, tuck has to have his hemoglobin checked to make sure the iron infusion has helped, otherwise a blood transfusion may be in our future:( hopefully not! We also have " meet the teacher" for Tripp this morning. He will be starting at trinity this year and we are super excited! He loves school and I think he is going to do really well. He starts next week.

Tripp has become such a big boy these days. One of my favorite things is that he has made himself Tucker's communicator. Whenever tuck tries to tell me something Tripp happily jumps in to make sure I understand, so precious!! The boys have been interacting so much these days and absolutely love each other. They do fight a lot too but hearing them playing and laughing together brings the greatest joy to my heart:) I am blessed! Tripp is improving with his speech everyday and constantly cracks us up! He is wise beyond his years;) he has also proven to be quite the swimmer! The other moms and instructors in tripp's swim class were so impressed by his skills, especially since he wanted to swim on his own with no assistance or life jacket, and did a really good job! Definitely gets that from his daddy:) poor tuck will probably be more like mommy, not a great swimmer;) anyways, I love my big boy and can't believe he is 3 1/2!!

We are still waiting on test results and in the mean time are going to enjoy some downtime without so many doc visits in the next week. We will also be getting ready to celebrate my big 30th coming up!! Cannot believe I've reached my 30's!! Here's to being fit and fabulous;) ok I will let the pics do the rest of the talking:)

We went to an Astros game last weekend and had great seats right behind home plate! It was a blast:) thanks traci and matt!










Coach got to come along too!



Dance party at our house! These boys love to shake their tooshies:)



Love my boys!




Had a swimming date at chiefs:)



Tripp wanted his "bruder" to sit by him and have snacks.



I got my license renewed yesterday and stopped for a pumpkin spice latte! I will take me time however I can get it;)



And last night I had dinner with some sweet, dear friends! Love these girls!!

Hope all have a great long weekend!! I know we will:) love to all!

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...