Monday, August 5, 2013

Splash splash!

We have done a lot of swimming lately! Friday and Saturday we went over to my dads house and spent most of the day hanging out by the pool. Friday coach joined the boys and I and Tripp had a blast swimming with coach! Tuck and I spent most of the time with our feet in the pool watching from the side;) Saturday, Carl and I took the boys and spent a good part of our day out there:) it was super fun and relaxing! With the exception of my little white boy, we all got some sun!
Sunday morning we had our family pictures. I had originally planned them for the spring when the weather was cooler, but tucker was hospitalized so we had to reschedule. It was hot!! Even though we did them early in the morning. We had to wake up both boys so they weren't in the best mood. Oh well, I think we managed to get a few good shots;) we shall see! Sunday evening we went over to the voelkel's house for dinner and some swimming! Tripp had a blast as usual and loved uncle lance throwing him around:) Michelle and mrs. Brenda were gracious hosts! It was a fun evening:) we had a great and much needed laid back weekend:) here are a few pics:)












It's a rough life;)




Swimming was successful!




My sweet hubby:)




Love my boys!




Breakfast after pictures:)




Tripp made a cake at heb




And he was eager to eat it! Haha




Yum!


And so far this morning has started off well:)




- chief stopped by to visit:)




He brought some Starbucks :)




Put a yummy new recipe in the crock pot!




Had some quiet time:)

And now we are off to swimming lessons:)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a blessed week:) I will be updating again soon on tuck, we get to see our GI this week! Please keep tuck in your prayers:)

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...