Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello September!

 
 
I love september for so many reasons! The fall is here, my birthday, means holidays are coming up, the return of the pumpkin spice latte, and the list goes on! This september is especially great because it also means we are embarking on a disney cruise to celebrate my mom's marriage! Tripp is going to be her ring bearer and his tux we ordered came in the mail. Let's just say he was more than happy to out it on:) 
 
 


watch out ladies!
 
 
Every year for each of our birthdays my mom, sisters and I get together (kid-less) and have lunch and usually go shopping too. Well we celebrated today. They took me to Pf changs for a yummy lunch and my great friend brenden surprised me and joined us as well!! I was really surprised and excited to see her and sweet baby claire:) It was a great (much needed) afternoon out with the girls. I love you all and am blessed to have each of you in my life! Thanks for a yummy lunch mom!
 
 mom, sisters and me
 
 bren, sweet claire and me
 
 celebrating 29 years! (i didn't eat that cake all by myself!)

thanks bren for your wonderful photography skills:)
 
 
Ok, so I have also decided for the month of september I am going to try this photo-a-day challenge! I've always wanted to do one, so here goes:)
 
 
here is day 1: photo of me, now (well earlier today)

Looking forward to much more fun and family time this weekend:) Hope all have a blessed long weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...