Friday, August 31, 2012

phone pictures

Here are some pictures taken with my phone....what would I do without an instant camera all the time!
 
 
 
because 1 snack isn't enough;)

Mr. cool guy sporting daddy's shades;)

 What a happy guy!
 
 we had lunch with yaya and aunt rat at work!
 
my sweet angel:)
 
 love my 2 rascals!


 another crazy day!
 
 sneaking some snuggles while tuck naps:)

 too cute:)
 
this is how we roll...bike rides with mommy:)
 
 love my new jammies grammy!
 
 trying out brother's new bedding:)
 
 He was so excited he wanted to practice sleeping:)
 
and crying because brother touched his blanket! this is more like what our days are like!:)
 
 
Hope all have a great long weekend! I am so excited to have carl home for 3 days!! I know the boys will be too:) I'm also excited to go out tomorrow and celebrate my birthday with my mom and sisters! What a great weekend we have ahead...now just to make it through today;) Thanks for stopping by!
 
Love and Blessings,
 
Traci:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...