Sunday, September 9, 2012

twenty-nine

Another year older means another year of blessings! Today was a fabulous day filled with family, friends and most importantly my boys. It was a happy birthday indeed:) Last night, grammy and coach came over and watched our boys while carl took me out for a nice birthday dinner. This morning, carl let me sleep in then went and got me some yummy panera for breakfast. Tripp even walked in with a frosting mustache holding a bouquet of red roses for mom...so sweet! In the afternoon all of us schindewolf ladies attended a wedding shower for sweet cousin shayna, which was so much fun! Aunt carrie even recognized me, wished me a happy birthday and gave me a bouquet of gorgeous pink roses! It was really sweet. And tonight, my amazing in-laws picked up gringos (my fave) and had us all over for a celebration! It was so much fun and I felt so loved:) Not to mention all the facebook love, emails, texts and calls!! Thank you all so much for thinking of me...I am beyond blessed:) We had a great weekend. Now to the pictures...
 
 
 
 playing with my sweets
 
 my fave petit fors...carl went to a special bakery to get them
 
 congrats shayna and kyle!
 
 all of us girls...minus abbey
 
 all of the schindewolf ladies
 

my sweet little bday twin (she turns 1 tomorrow!)
 

 sorry erik had to post this...HILARIOUS!!
 
 me and my sweet hubby
 
 me and my boys<3 p="p">
 
:)
 
how sweet is this?! melts my heart!
 
happy 1st birthday to this sweet girl tomorrow!!
 
 
Thanks again for all the birthday love! Hope all had a great weekend!! thanks for stopping by:)
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...