Monday, September 3, 2012

What a weekend!

We had a great weekend! Not only was Carl home for 3 days, we celebrated my birthday, spent lots of time with family and ate lots of good food! Carl was also able to almost completely finish the boy's playhouse too. I will take some pictures and post them soon, it looks amazing!! My hubby is so talented. Today was a fun filled family day, we did so much that it seems like it was more than one day! Here's a little recap before the pictures: I started the day with a cup of coffee and my boys, nothing better in the world:) After tuck went down for his morning nap, I went out for a morning run, it was super refreshing and a great way to kick off a day:) Then Tuck and I went wal-marting with grammy while carl and tripp had some fun time outside 4-wheel riding, running around and playing in the playhouse. After we got back we all got ready and headed over to yaya's for a yummy lunch. They had some delicious pappasitos for us to feast on and boy did we ever! Mom also made a birthday cake for me and tripp got to help me blow out my candles. We had a good time. Thanks again mom and keith! After lunch it was time for naps all around! Daddy even caught a few zzz's on the couch;) The boys both took really long naps! When they woke up it was time to head over to grammy and coach's for a yummy dinner and more family time. We went over and while daddy and coach entertained the boys, I got to help grammy out in the kitchen preparing our feast! And what a feast it was! We had some delicious grilled shrimp and some of grammy's famous twice baked potatoes. Tripp had a a blast with kate as usual and even got to play a little dress-up (see pics below). Ok enough chit-chat...here are some pictures!
 
 
 
our feast at yaya's
 

my birthday cake
 

playing at yaya's
 

sweet boy
 
feasting:)
 

kisses from yaya
 

helping mommy blow out candles
 

yay tripp!
 
showing me his muscles
 

tripp in his tux and kate in her dress:)
 

so sweet:)
 

and now time to run!
 

hanging out at grammy and coach's
 
had a date night with erik and kristen too!
 
love this man!
 
nothing better than spending time with these 2:)
 
We hope all had as great a weekend as we did! Thanks for stopping by. Will be updating soon with a special post dedicated to my 2 1/2 year old! Hope all have a great short week as well!!
 
 
Love and Blessings,
 Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...