Monday, September 24, 2012

one last birthday celebration

This past weekend was a doozie! And I mean doozie in a good way and a not so good way. First of all, it is the last weekend we had before we leave on our disney cruise in 5 days!! Also, Carl is in the middle of closing several houses he is in charge of, so that has meant many long nights and all day saturday!! Luckily, my awesome mom watched my boys for a few hours while I went to the hair salon to get a keratin treatment on my hair...thanks mom!! Then Saturday night we went out to my dad's for dinner and a birthday celebration for me. Sunday was spent running around crazy, doing errends and taking care of last minute things. So all in all it was a fun weekend but also pretty crazy! We are super excited about our cruise, but also a little nervous about how the boys will do. They are so used to sleeping in their own rooms and everybody sleeps so good, but we will all be in one room....this should be interesting;) Nonetheless, it should be a fun week and the boys will be excited to see mickey and all his friends! Ok, I think I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking for me:) Hope all have a great week!!
 
 
aunt mo swimming with the boys


yummy cake!


say cheese!

 precious jake
 
 sweet cousins
 
 dad, not the most photogenic;) haha. and who is that white boy?? haha.
 
 my candle blowers;)
 
 love these boys!!
 
 a family dip!
 
carry on?? ;)
 
 gorcery shopping in their matching mickey halloween shirts!
 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a great week!! Please keep our grammy in your prayers:)
 
 
Love and blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...