Monday, August 29, 2011

A productive weekend

This past weekend was a fun one. I even got a few hours of mommy time! Friday night I met the girls at the movies to see "the help". I read the book so I was nervous to see how the movie would measure up. Well it was really good! I cried a lot, probably mostly due to my crazy hormones;) it was a fun night out. Saturday I attended a baby shower for Carl's sweet cousin jennie. It was fun getting to see all the ladies again and we even got a few good pictures...see below. There are now 6 of us pregnant and due between September and February, must be something in the water;) see the fun picture below.

Carl and tripp got to spend lots of time together this weekend and tripp loved it! He just loves his daddy and I'm sure he was happy to have mommy out of his hair for a bit! Daddy even let's tripp wear pajamas shirts out of the house!

The rest of the weekend was nice and we were able to get a lot done. Tucker's room is coming along and we even have his crib all ready now. I feel so much better, although there is still lots to do!

Sunday was a big day for us. We took tripp to church and put him the nursery for the first time! We should have done this a long time ago, bit I have been too scared! Well he did great! He went right in and didn't even look back as we were leaving. I had to hold back tears, but I survived:) we spent the rest of the day together and ended the evening having dinner with Carl's parents and Erik, kristen and Kate. It was a great Sunday! We also made a new purchase...we got a double jogging stroller! I have been looking at them for a while, I'm getting prepared to have tucker and get back in shape! Tripp loved the new stroller and cousin Kate even took a ride with tripp. I can't wait to start using it!

Guess I've babbled on enough for one post...hope all have a blessed week! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the few pictures.

Love and blessings,
Traci



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...