Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready for fall

I am so ready for fall! It is my favorite season and not to mention it will finally start cooling off! Here are some of the things I love about fall and especially this fall...

The scenery outdoors
Pumpkin spice lattes
Pumpkin bread
The holidays
Family time
Bonfires
Sweaters and leggings
My uggs
Cooler weather
Birthdays...lots in our families
Decorations
Baking
Soups and stew
The pumpkin patch
And especially for this fall: the arrival of baby tucker:)

I can't wait! We are ready fall!

On another note...we have been staying home a lot these days and going crazy! Mostly because its too hot to be out and about and because tripp does not do good out, he does not like to sit still and wants to get down. However, if I let him down he takes off running, so it is much easier to stay home. One of the only places we go is to gymboree, which has been my saving Grace! It Is a place where tripp can run around and play safely and in the AC! Don't know what I would have done this summer without it!

Tripp is about to be 18 months...I can't believe it. I will be dedicating a post to him soon. He has been keeping plenty busy and we have even had some fun playdates recently, which tripp loves! He especially loves his cousin Jake and gets so excited when he gets to play with him. He will say "jay jay"! It's too cute!

Ok enough rambling:) I will end this post with some recent pictures...enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Love and blessings to all!







1 comment:

  1. Those two are so cute together! Can't believe how many places he can find to climb! By the way, don't make Gymboree sound too easy - I couldn't keep up with him there either. Take care of my sweet boy! Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...