Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Success!

So....tripp slept the whole night last night in his toddler bed without getting up once! He even stayed in his bed and just rolled around this morning when he woke up, waiting for me to come get him. I think he is starting to get the hang of this big boy bed thing;) I'm so proud of my little boy and can't believe he is growing up so fast! I thought this accomplishment was worthy of a blog post!

I also thought I would leave you with a few pictures of the big boy recently. Excuse the blurry picture of he and I, it was just a cute one of him trying to climb over me. The one of tripp in head phones is one of my faves, he loves putting on coach's headphones, running around and dancing! And he just loves to climb into his old baby swing, sit and drink his milk, hope he doesn't get too jealous when we put tucker in there;)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the pictures!

Love and blessings,
Traci





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...