Monday, April 22, 2013

Our weekend

I will start with a brief update on tuck: he has been doing well. We started occupational therapy last week and I got some great tips to start using! We will start physical therapy this week. We will also be seeing a speech pathologist who is an expert in feeding issues next week. Nothing real new except tuck's GI Dr. Called me on Friday with the results of his endoscopy. Basically there was significant inflammation in his lower stomach region. It wasn't compatible for chromes disease, celiac or several other she mentioned. So for now he will be on an anti acid medication for probably the next 4-6 months at which time she will re-evaluate. Tuck has his gastric emptying scan on Wednesday and then we go see our GI again next week to summarize all findings and come up with a game plan. So our busy weeks of therapy and drs appointments have gone into full swing! Tripp also started speech therapy with a new speech therapist and we love her! She is truly a god send:) we will also be seeing her once a week as well.

Ok, this past weekend we did a lot of cleaning and organizing! I mean ALL weekend! Don't get me wrong, we had plenty of family time and outside time, but I feel like we had lots to catch up on and so much stuff to get rid of. We are also about to start some renovations in our house so we are preparing for that as well. I was so sore and tired Sunday night! Sunday we went out to see Grammy at the cemetery and were very excited to see that her headstone had come in, it is beautiful. Perfect for our Grammy, but at the same time so sad, it's weird but it almost seems to make it more final now:/ sure wish I could pick up the phone and call her, or walk over to her house and sit and talk with her. She always had a way of saying the right thing and calming me down. Although, I have felt her presence and know she has been around watching over tucker and all of us. Our own guardian angel:)

It was a good weekend. We ended the weekend with Sunday supper and enjoyed it with coach. Today we ran some errands, took Tripp to speech and enjoyed a chick fil a lunch date with my boys! Just what I needed before our crazy week starts:) now it's nap time for the boys and work out time for mommy:) here are some recent pics, enjoy!




Waiting for daddy to get home



Hanging out at coach's house



Just chillin in a box!



Reading books



We had lunch with momo and Blake and jake:)



Visiting Grammy:)



My two handsome lunch dates;) I'm one lucky girl!

Thanks for stopping by:) hope all have a blessed week!

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...