Sunday, April 28, 2013

Laid back weekend

We had a much needed uneventful weekend and we got it! Friday night we took the boys and had some pappasitos then we came home and got ready for bed. Tripp and tuck both slept great and we got a much needed full nights sleep! Those are few and far between these days:/ I always say God has been watching over us and knows exactly when I have come to the end of my energy reserves:) Saturday morning Carl had to go in to work so the boys and I hung around the house, did some cleaning then went and played outside. We ended up hanging out with coach until daddy came home. Then while the boys were napping, I snuck off to do a little shopping and run to the grocery store. It was so nice to get a few hours to myself, the fact that I got caught in the rain didn't even matter! Saturday night we had coach and aunt janelle over for dinner. We celebrated coach's birthday a few days late, due to the boys being sick and all the stuff going on with tuck. Coach was a sport and totally didn't mind! I made pot roast and mashed potatoes, one of his faves! Aunt janelle made an apple pie for dessert. It was a fun night:) Saturday night wasn't as restful as Friday but it was ok:) I got up first thing this morning and went for a nice long run. Then came home and showered then we went to run some errands. After errands and naps we played outside and Carl and coach set up tripp's new slip'n'slide and had a blast! (Will post some pics later:)) We ended the evening grilling some turkey burgers at coach's house. I also made him the cake he requested for his birthday since I couldn't do it before. Now we are winding down about to put the boys down and relax!! Such a great weekend!! Need some rest to prepare for our busy week!

Tomorrow we have an evaluation with a speech pathologist who specializes in feeding issues. Only downside is it is at 8am at the med center so tuck and I will be leaving very early! Praying she can help us:)

Thanks for stopping by, hope all had a restful weekend as well:) here are a few pics from my phone, will post some from my camera later:)



This is me giving Tripp a piggy back, while pushing tuck through the pasture! I was hot and tired but it was worth it for all the giggles and love I got:)





Brotherly love..



Our exhausted boys at 730 pm:








Goodnight and God Bless:)

Love and blessings,
Traci

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...