Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

 
We had a great halloween. Tripp is becoming more aware of the purpose of trick or treating. This year, we went in our "hood" aka: schindewolf lane. We went to aunt janelle's first where she filled tripp up with some goodies. Then we headed over to grammy and coach's house where they filled the boys up with even more goodies and lots of hugs and kisses too!! Last, we headed down the road to uncle jimmie and aunt carrie who loaded up the boys with lots more goodies!! These little boys are loved! We love living on schindewolf lane and getting to see our family all the time!! I taught tripp to say ":trick or treat and to hold up his "bucket" (pumpkin). So he did! It was really cute. He wouldn't put the pumpkin down the rest of the night. After trick or treating down the lane, we headed over to my mom's for some pizza. Tripp of course trick or treated at yaya's before we went in to eat:) Once he figured out where the candy was he kept going over and filling up his bucket!! And he loved answering the door to trick or treaters with my mom. It was a fun night filled with family which we love:) Here are a few pictures:)
 
heading to the lane

 

 tuckey had fun trick or treating too
 
 knocking on grammy and coach's door
 
 hanging out with yaya
 
 look closely, had 2 suckers in his mouth!!
 
helping yaya at the door
 
 
 
Now since today is November 1st and in the spirit of thankfulness, I am going to attempt to name something I am thankful for everyday in november. I am doing it on facebook but also wanted to record it here as well. Here goes: I am thankful for my wonderful in laws. Especially my mother in law who has shown me what it truly means to be a loving, caring and selfless person and a great mom and grammy. I aspire to be like her. Thank you for inspiring me everyday susie:) I love you!! Ok, so hopefully I will keep to my goal! I hope november will help to remind us all of the blessings in our lives:)
 
 
thanks for stopping by! Hope all had a happy halloween and are ready for the holidays:)
 
 
love and blessings,
Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...