Saturday, November 17, 2012

5 years:)

Five years ago I married my prince charming. It has been five glorious years full of ups and downs, tears and laughter, good times and bad, and most importantly full of unconditional love and two precious little boys later...I love you carl more every day! I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful hard working husband and an amazing daddy to our boys. Love you honey, happy 5 years!
 
 engagement december 2006
 
 november 17, 2007
 
 love <3 p="p">
 
 and baby makes 3
 
 tripp ryder march 4, 2010
 
 baby #2 makes 4!
 
Tucker mason November 18, 2011
 
5 years and 2 kiddos later...so blessed!!

love of my life:)
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...