Sunday, October 28, 2012

cowan/starr halloween bash 2012

This past weekend we attented the annual cowan/starr halloween bash. It was super fun as usual, except this year it actually felt like fall and we actually had to bring jackets!! Last year, we were wearing shorts and t-shirts and I was 8 months pregnant!! The cowan/starr clan worked so hard to put together another successful bash! They had carnival style games, a bounce house, a fortune teller, pony rides, bull riding, haunted woods, delicious food and so much more!! Tripp especially had a blast and of course had us running around like crazy:) We didn't get to stay as long this year because although the weather was delightful, it meant runny noses and fussy boys! Thanks again to steve, jeanette, amy, dan, brian, clari and all of the rest of the crew!! We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures.
 
 me and my littlest skeleton
 
 pony rides!
 
 my little muscle man:)
 
 grammy and coach all decked out:)
 
 daddy and his boys on the hay ride!
 
 gorgeous scenery!!
 
 tuck in the haunted woods
 
skeletons hanging out in the woods:)
 
tripp riding the pony
 
 
As you can see we had a blast! Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures because I always seemed to have a fussy boy in my arms or close by! Oh well, at least I got a few:) This is going to be a busy week preparing for tuck's first birthday bash next weekend!! We like to do things big with lots of family and friends, is there really any other way;) Just another reminder of how blessed we are:) Hope all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
Please continue to pray for susie. She is by far the strongest person I know. I love you with all my heart and so do all your boys!! Thanks to all for your prayers!! I know she appreciates them too!!
 
 
Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...