Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Thankful and Blessed. That is how I would summarize this past week. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends! We are lucky enough to be able to celebrate thanksgiving 3 times!! Sunday we had a yummy celebration with coach, and the rest of our schinde family:) We all made yummy food and had quite a feast. It was so much fun getting together and celebrating as a family. It was hard not having our grammy there, but we knew she was there watching over us:) Before the celebration Tripp and I travled to baytown to celebrate jake's birthday! We had fun but hurried back for our feast:)
 
 
On Thanksgiving day we headed over to my mom's for our traditional feast!! We ate and talked, laughed and ate some more!! It was a great day. Afterwards we all headed over to my grandparent's house to visit with more of our big family! And yes, we did eat a little bit more:) Thursday evening my sister, her sister in law and myself all headed out for our traditional black friday shopping adventures! It was so much fun as usual and this year we hit more stores than normal and got some really great deals!! So great, that we didn't get home until 6 am!! I am running on 2 hours of sleep but oh well, it was worth it and I am now just about done with my Christmas shopping:) After a few hours of sleep we headed over for our final Thanksgiving feast at my dad's house. Again, we ate so much and had a great time talking and laughing with each other. Like I said before we.are.blessed. There's nothing like laughing with the ones you love the most. Thank you to mom and keith, dad and ginger and coach for hosting 3 wonderful feasts for our little family! We love you all!!
 
 
Now we are in full Christmas mode, especially since it is my favorite holiday!! We put our tree up today and started on decorations but still have lots to go! I have also started addressing my Christmas cards and will be sending them out on monday! Let the Christmas season begin!!
 
 
Ok here are some pictures:)
 
 
 








Thanks for stopping by! Hope all had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!! I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life! Will update again soon:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...