Today my baby boy officially turns the big one! This year has had so many ups and downs but having this precious little boy in it, has made our lives complete!! We love him to pieces:) Here are some of the things our little man is up to:
- wears size 18-24 months
- weighs about 22 lbs
- has offically been cleared for milk! (we thought we wouldn't be able to due to allergies, at this point doc thinks he may have an allergy to rice)
- likes to stand and roll, but no walking yet
- talks all the time! (faves: mama, dada, baba)
- loves strawberries and bananas
- takes 2 naps a day
- goes down around 7:30 usually sleeps until about 6:30
- has been a mommy's boy but recently started preferring daddy
- has almost 8 teeth!!
- size 4 diapers
- smiles all the time!!
- loves to jump
- likes to be outside
- loves to play with his brother
- loves cars
- likes mickey mouse and special agent oso
- loves cheerios and cheetos
- likes to shake his head no
- likes to give high fives and clap
Those are just a few highlights of our sweet boy. He has been such a light in our lives and we love him so very much!! And as grammy used to call him "my little white boy". He definitely is a little white boy, not sure he will tan as easily as his daddy and brother;) oh well!
Since our anniversary is the day before tucker's birthday, I'm fairly certain our anniversary will not be nearly the big deal it used to...and I'm just fine with that! What a great way to celebrate our love!! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and 2 healthy, sweet natured, handsome, precious little boys!! Love all the men in my life:)
Anyways, enjoy the walk down memory lane;)
Tucker Mason Schindewolf
November 18, 2011
We love you to the moon and back sweet boy!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a blessed week:)
Love and Blessings,