Our precious littlest boy is now 9 months old! He has brightened our lives so much and we love him more than words can say. Here are some of the things our little booger is up to:
- wears size 4 diapers
- wears 18 month clothing
- sleeps from about 7:30 pm - 6:30am
- napping 2 -3 times a day
- super laid back
- loves to jump in his doorway jumper
- loves watching and playing with his brother
- is so lazy and has no interest in crawling or much else...pretty content just sitting and watching:)
- loves to stand up on his legs with our help
- can eat turkey, beek, chicken, butternut squash, apples, bananas, and carrots with no reactions
- apple and carrot mixtures are his favorite!
- still drinking several bottles a day
- weighs 21 lbs 12 ounces (had to go to doctor last night and today for a virus:()
- is such a mommy's boy...i love it! Tripp was always all about daddy!
- i call him my baby bird because he always has his mouth open!
- rolls all over the place...but doesnt want to crawl:)
- thinks his brother is hilarious!
- loves to cuddle:)
Our little boy is growing up so fast! And since he is most likely going to be our last, I'm in no hurry for him to rush through all the stages. I can't believe he is already 9 months old, he is now closer to being 1 than being a baby:( I love watching my sweet boys interacting. Tripp is always so concerned about his brother. Whenever he hears him crying or whining on the monitor he immediately gets so concerned and says "brud" (which means brother) and runs to his room. Tripp is also really sweet and will always make sure tucker has something to play with. I love my sweet hearted, tender little boys!
Tucker is such a GREAT sleeper and has been since he was really little, which is completely different than his brother at his age! In fact, he sleeps all night and when he wakes up I never know immediately because he won't make a peep he will just lay in his bed and roll around laughing and smiling. Such a sweet, laid back boy. Ok enough with all the chit chat! Here are some pictures.
just hanging out
tucker trying to get tripp's juice (tripp has resorted back to his high chair now that brother sits in his!)
too funny not to share! just a day in my life:)
love his face in this picture
obviously mommy's flash was a little too bright;)
another funny face:)
look at tucker's expression...he is a hoot!
practicing his poker face...aka: daddy/coach face:)
That's about it for now! Hope all are doing well. Thanks for stopping by! And please continue to pray for our grammy...God is hearing our prayers:) Thank you all so much:) Hope all have a blessed week!
Love and Blessings,