Tuesday, July 10, 2012

turkey

Have I mentioned lately that I.HATE.CANCER. I hate its guts! It may have made our grammy sick, but it has NOT changed her spirit, her attitude or her sense of humor! We love our grammy and we pray for her every day! And we ask that you all pray for her too:) We are strong believers in the power of prayer! We love you grammy!!


Ok, just had to get that out;) On a lighter note, tucker tried turkery with gravy (baby food) yesterday and he had NO reaction!! Hence the title of this blog post;) We are super excited! So we now know that he can eat butternut squash and turkey! This is huge for us! Here's to trying new foods with no reactions:)


My boys have been keeping me busy as usual. They are so funny and growing so fast! Tucker will be 8 months soon:) I will update again soon with more details on the boys. But for now, just a few pictures.




silly grammy put a bow on tucker!


what a fun pic!

my sweet boys!

loves to jump and even tries to jump in here!
Thanks for stopping by. And thank you again for your prayers. Hope all have a blessed week:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...