Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of july and prayers please

Before I start in with all my usual ramblings, I wanted to ask for prayers for my sweet mother in law and my boy's grammy. She is having some complications with her cancer and we can't pray enough for her. We are asking God to perform a miracle on her and heal her:) She is so strong and has been fighting like Hell! We just love her so much and want her to come home (she has been in the hospital for a few days). We believe in the power of power...so all prayers are welcome!! Thanks so much!


Ok, we had a great fourth of july! We spent part of the day hanging out with grammy and coach at the hospital and part of the day having a feast at my mom's. We took the boys up to see grammy in the morning. Tripp of course kept us all entertained by first getting stuck in a cabinet, then trying to pull up the sliding door in the bathroom, looking for planes out the window with coach and best of all, having a dance party and boogying down!Tucker was super excited to see grammy and couldn't stop smiling at her, except when he got a little fussy due to his teeth. All in all, it was a great visit but we are so ready for grammy to come home. The boys are so used to seeing her almost everyday! We love you grammy and are ready to see you back on the lane. Afterwards we headed over to my mom's where she had a feast waiting for us! I even got to make a fruit pizza I have been wanting to try, see pic below. All of it was delicious. We then headed home and relaxed as a family and all hit the sack early! Carl headed back to work this morning and the boys and I are falling back into our normal routine.

So that's about it for now, just please keep praying for susan!





sporting our flag shirts, thanks grammy!

my fruit pizza, yummy:)

kisses from my big boy!
tripp trying out tucker's new carseat...yep, tuck's in a big boy seat now!

my sweet boys posing for a pic for grammy!
new place to watch the ipad

this boy LOVES to jump...hence the blurry pic;)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope all had a great 4th of July! Thanks in advance for your prayers:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...