Friday, July 20, 2012

Blessings

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes. With all the craziness in the world today, it made me sit and think of all the blessings in my life. Sometimes we just need to live in the moment and realize what all we have and not think about what we don't have or what we are working to get. I am not a rich or famous woman, but I am rich in the Lord and rich in love with my family and friends. I'd say I'm a pretty lucky girl. So here are just a FEW of the blessings in my life....

my AMAZING in-laws...grammy and coach

my sweet little boy tucker...never thought my heart could hold so much love!

my sweet boys...fills my heart with joy everyday

moments like these

my sweet tripp ryder...you made me a mother and first taught me what love really is
my mother and my sisters...my rock

my precious nephews...made me an aunt!
my sweet nieces...love these girls

2 healthy pregnancies

my sweet grandparents...nana and papa

my dad...cheif

wonderful family and friends

the loves of my life

sweet girlfriends...wish I had a picture of ALL my girlfriends
moments like these...

and these...and so many more!
our little family...the whole reason for my being:)

and most of all my husband who has made all my dreams come true and who works so hard so that I can stay home and be a wife and mother, my one true passion:)

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jerimiah 29:11

Like I said before, these are just to name a few...not to mention the air we breathe, the roof over our heads, the food on our table. I am thankful:)

So in all the chaos of this world and everyday life my prayer for you all is that you take time to enjoy the moment and live in the moment. I know I will, even the crazy moments where I think I might go crazy with my crazy little boys;). I am beyond blessed and I love everyone in my life. So thank you all for being a part of my life.

thanks for stopping by. Love and Blessings to all!!

Love and Blessings,
Traci:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...