Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 35

Tripp and me: Week 35


Hello all! We are officially 35 weeks preggers! Can't believe tripp will be here in 5 weeks or less! We can still remember the day we found out...it seems like just yesterday! First, here is what our precious little guy is up to this week in his development:



Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.



So sounds like tripp is busy plumping up...maybe that's why I have been extra hungry lately;) I can for sure feel him moving all the time! He is quite the little wiggle worm. He also continues to have monstrous hiccups! I think they have even started to bother him because when they start up he gets to kicking! No matter what I love to feel him move. I have continued to feel very tired. I have been trying to rest up as much as I can, although it is hard at times because I feel so useless!! I am looking forward to this week because I will getting my much needed prego massage! I can't wait to feel a little relief on my aching back:) It will also give carl a little break from having to rub my back all the time.



Carl and I had a nice weekend together. We even managed to have a date night on saturday. We went out to eat and to see Dear John. I read the book, which of course was much better, and was dying to see the movie. It was a really nice night. We are enjoying our time together as two before we become three! Saturday I also went to a baby shower for Nina, a friend of ours. She is having a boy who is due the day after tripp! We had a good time! Today Carl and I topped off our weekend with a nice church service and lunch together at Mcallister's. We even had a quick visit to see Carl's brother Erik, Kristen & Kate. This afternoon Carl continued to work on more goodies for tripp's room while mom and I went grocery shopping. Mom even came over and made us some yummy ciabatta sandwiches for dinner. It has been a great weekend!! And since I am blogging during the superbowl, it's pretty obvious that I'm not watching it;) I do glance up for the occassional commercial;)

Well another week ahead, tomorrow we have our 2nd of third birth prep classes and Wednesday I go to the doc and get my preggo massage! Not to mention a few lunch dates with some fun friends and lots of resting!! We are ready to meet our little man! We hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for catching up with us and we will probably update again this week! Many blessings to all!!

Blessings,
Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...