Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nesting...

So the nesting phase has really swung into full force today! I woke up with an incredible surge of energy and got right to work...cleaning and organizing. It has been such a rainy and cold day but I haven't really noticed because I have yet to step a foot out of the door! I did manage to get out of my pj's:) In doing all of this organizing I started to realize all of the little things we still need to get. And being the "nesting phase preggo" that I am I began to panic and get stressed almost to the point where I was ready to run out to the store! Luckily, I have a wonderful mom who I called right away with all my worries (carl doesn't quite understand the preggo hormones;)). She assured me that it would all be ok and that she would pick me up this afternoon and take me to the store to get everything I need. Once she calmed me down, I rationalized the situation and decided tomorrow would be a good day for us to go shopping and get all of the "little things" we need. It's so hard to describe the urgency I feel to have EVERYTHING ready! I know all you mamas and fellow preggos out there know what I'm talking about.

On a lighter note, I had a prenatal massage done yesterday. All I can say is WOW! I would definitely recommend this to all my fellow preggos! To say it was relaxing would be an understatement. I am actually thinking of getting another one, it was that great! I also had a doc appointment yesterday. Everything looks great and Dr. J has encouraged me to stay off of my feet and relax, he even said I should probably stop going to the gym....don't know if I can do that, but I guess I should try! We are having an ultrasound next week so we will really get to see just how big and ready our little guy is! We can't wait!

So lately, my cravings have come back with a vengeance! chesse has been a constant pleaser, but more recently sweets have been my thing! I've never been a big dessert person but now, I would be happy skipping the meal and having dessert! Pineapple has also been bumped up on my list...I just love it as well! Oh and how could I forget spinach! You'd think with all the spinach I've been eating I would turn green! Poor Carl has to eat spinach with every meal! So I guess what I'm saying is that if you were to offer me a piece of cake with pinapple, cheese and spinach on top, I would be one happy preggo!

Well I guess I have rambled on enough! Just wanted to post a little update. I hope everyone is staying warm and has a very happy valentine's day weekend! We'll update again real soon...

blessings,
traci & tripp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...