Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy daddy's day!!

I just wanted to dedicate a post to THE BEST daddy around!! We love you so much and are so lucky to have you!

My wonderful hubby, watching you with our boys just melts my heart. They both love and adore you and both light up when you walk in the room. They don't realize it yet, but they are beyond blessed to have a man like you as a role model. As a husband you were/are top notch, as a father...there are no words. Thank you so much for working so hard for us. I love you and am also blessed to have you by my side and couldn't imagine raising my boys with anyone else!! Happy Father's day honey....you deserve it!!!


and as usual a few words from our boys:


Daddy,

thanks for being so much fun. thanks for always making me and brother laugh and thanks for throwing me around all the time! I know mommy freaks out but you know how much i love it. brother will love it too one day. thanks for taking me on four wheeler rides, and playing outside with me and chasing me around....it's really fun. i can't wait to play catch, go camping and just do guy things...without mommy ( we really love her, but sometimes we just need some guy time:)) we hope you have a great day daddy, you really deserve it.


love,

tripp & tucker too









Happy father's day also to my dad, carl's dad and my wonderful grandfather. Also, happy father's day to all you daddy's out there...enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by! Will be updating again soon with some pictures of my sister's surprise 30th birthday lunch today! so stay tuned;)

love and blessings,
traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...