Tuesday, June 5, 2012

friends, family and fun!!


We have had a lot of fun lately with family and friends! Below is a picture overload with all of our festivities documented;) Now that I have my new camera, I am constantly snapping photos! Although some of the pictures below were taken with my phone, so the clarity is not very good! Oh well, I think I will let the pictures do the talking again. Enjoy:)





playdate with blake and jake
having a blast jumping on the couch!!





celebrating tiffany's 25th!

cheers!! (excuse my appearance, I decided taking a run before lunch was a good idea;))

happy birthday little sister!!

loves playing with his piano...and yes he is fully sitting up now:)

playing with daddy

hanging out with coach today

love their coach and grammy

silly boy running through the pasture...really interested in the hay bales
love this picture!!

splash!!

coach with the youngest babies...sweet tucker bug and precious abbey

another sweet bond;)

also had a playdate with jake and blake...sweet cousins:)
dinner date with some fun friends...love these girls!!

baylor bears;)
popcicles with grammy

sweet brothers

dinner date with my loves


silly boy loves him some ipad
bath time at grammy's
Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a great week. Will update again soon:)

Love and Blessings,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...