Monday, July 25, 2011

life is good.

We had a great and relaxing weekend this past weekend. Friday night we had some nice family time together. Saturday Carl and I had a much needed "stay-cation"! We got a hotel in the galleria area and went away for the night. grammy and coach and yaya took turns watching tripp and boy did he have a blast! All we heard was how good he was and not whiny one bit! Wow, guess he just saves all that whining for his mommy;) All we did on our little night out was eat really good food, watch a movie, do some shopping and most importantly RELAX! It was great and much needed....thanks yaya, grammy and coach! Although it was relaxing, I missed my little boy so much! There is no way I could spend more than one night away from him. I'm so used to having tripp with me everywhere at every hour of the day that I felt like a part of me was missing! carl and I even bought him a present. we love our little boy!

Today was a rough day! I wasn't feeling well this morning....so grammy came to the rescue! She came over and played with tripp so I could rest. She was a life saver and tripp of course loved spending extra time with her:) Tripp and I spent the rest of the day indoors and watched Cars (his favorite movie) 3 times today! He loves watching cars and is so fascinated with all cars and trucks....such a little boy! Tucker has been moving like crazy these days! I love the feeling of him moving around, what a blessing! Based on tripp's hyper activity and on tucker's activeness in the belly, looks like carl and I will have our hands full;) gotta love active little boys:)

we of course love it when daddy gets home from work and tripp will even stand in the window and watch all the cars goes by and say "da!" when daddy finally does pull in tripp gets so excited and yells "da,da,da!" its' so cute. Perhaps the cutest thing to this mommy is when tripp falls asleep in his daddy's arms and daddy is so sweet with him and takes him off to bed. I love to see it and it just melts my heart! I am so blessed to have such a sweet hubby and baby boy. I love my boys.

Ok enough rambling...here are some pictures.








poker faces...(check out my cool new shirt!)



we can smile too!!




daddy and his boy






gymboree fun!









LOVES parachute time!











loves sliding on the soft slider







Thanks for stopping by! Hope all have a great week! Will update again soon:)


Love and Blessings,

Traci





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...