Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blessings

I have been thinking a lot about how blessed I am lately. I look at my little boy, my growing belly and my amazing husband and can't believe how lucky I am. I tend to get a little frustrated sometimes, as I'm sure all SAHM's do, but at the end of the day I know I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so fortunate to be able to spend 24 hours a day with my baby boy. It wouldn't be possible without the hard work, dedication and self sacrifices of my amazing husband. I can't thank my God enough for all he has blessed me with! I try to start my days with some quiet time with my God and boy does it get me going. I even notice a difference in my days when I don't give him the first part of my day. I just wanted to share my thoughts! Maybe it's my crazy hormones but God has really been revealing so much to me lately and I have been so emotional!! :) OK enough of the sappiness, here's a little info on what we have been up to.


Lately... we have been trying to keep busy indoors! It's becoming a bit of a challenge since my little boy loves to be outside, but due to the incredible heat, my growing belly and a 1 year old we have to try and stay inside as much as possible. The beginning of the week was challenging seeing as we just stayed home for 2 days and boy were we getting stir crazy! Usually by the afternoon we are so ready to go outside, so we get in our swim gear and play with the water hose, sprinkler and baby pool. Its about the only way to stand being outside for a lengthy amount of time! We usually end up over at Coach and Grammy's (since tripp loves running over there!) and he likes to run through coach's sprinkler's too! We are so fortunate to live so close to our families! Tripp's newest mischievous act is opening up water bottles and dumping them out all over the floor. He is really strong and no matter how tight we think we tighten the cap, he will work on it and get it open! Grammy found that out yesterday;) such a crazy little boy! Ok enough rambling...here are some pictures:) time for us to get ready for gymboree!!











wears himself out so much he can't even stay awake for lunch!







graham, judd and tripp









tripp and rocky....typical afternoon at our house


Thanks for stopping by. Hope all have a blessed week! Carl turns 28 on sunday....so it will be a weekend of birthday celebrations!! (carl is super excited;))


love and blessings,

traci:)











1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one of him falling asleep! And, yes, he is so strong - really thought I had outsmarted him by tightening that water bottle! I'll have to be more careful with a lot of things now.
    XOXO Grammy

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...