Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend Fun!

me at 13 1/2 weeks


So I thought I'd start out this post with a picture of my bump since I haven't posted one yet! It has been such a fun filled family weekend. The fun started thursday night. My mom came over and watched tripp while carl and I had a date night to the movies where we saw the hangover part 2. It was hysterical and was so nice to get out for a few hours. Friday Tripp and I headed out to baytown to watch blake at his field day. We had a lot of fun and even got to do some shopping and have lunch with my sister and jake. That night we had dinner with carl's parents and aunt janelle. Saturday Carl, tripp and I ran errands and later we went over and celebrated my grandparent's 62nd anniversary! Sunday was another day of cleaning and errands then we rounded out the evening by having dinner with my family to celebrate my sister tiffany's 24th birthday! It has been such a great and restful weekend full of family and food;) Today we had a yummy lunch at my mom's then we took a quite eventful trip to the pool. I say eventful because while we were in the baby pool carl got stung by a bee....in his behind!! it was kinda funny:) Then on the way out tripp got really excited, started running, then tripped and fell and bumped his head! He now has a little knot on his forehead....my poor baby! Luckily (and surprisingly) I made it out without a sting or a bump! Despite a few setbacks, it has been a great weekend and we have enjoyed having carl around for an extra whole day! I am so blessed and can't wait to have another handsome man around;) Below are lots of pictures from this weekend and past week...enjoy!







mommy and her boy


Happy Birthday Aunt Rat!





Birthday celebration







sweet cousins









kelly and I got our birthday presents from mom early! (kindles!!)



Below are some pictures of my gender revealing cupcakes. I had originally planned to have a gender reveal party when we found out what we were having, but since we found out so fast and unexpectedly...I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut long enough to plan a party! So I made the cupcakes I was planning on making and was able to give them to a few close family members and friends!







a BLUE center! (in a pink pan..haha)








what is it?!







grammy finding out she had another grandson on the way!






nana and rat about to find out!








brenden, nina and jessica









it's a BOY!



That's a bit of a wrap up of our fabulous weekend! We hope all have had a fun weekend as well. Thanks for stopping by and checking in! Have a blessed week:)


Love and Blessings,

Traci
























No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...