Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Fun

mommy's little man










We had a fun weekend full of all kinds of adventure;) I will start with our fun sunday. We slept in, went and had lunch at los cucos (this mama has been craving some mexican food), ran errands, then went over to visit coach and grammy. While we were playing in the backyard, coach got out the sprayer to water the plants. Well, our little boy decided he wanted to play in the water! It was hilarious and so precious and thus sprung about the following photo shoot...enjoy!














































As you can see tripp had a blast and we all had so much fun watching him splash about! On Saturday I started off the day by attending a baby shower for a friend in baytown while carl and tripp had some daddy/son bonding time back at home;) Later on in the afternoon we had the pleasure of attending a retirement party for carl's aunt janelle. We felt so honored to be a part of her special day! It was amazing to see just how respected and loved she has been at her work for the last 40 plus years! Congratulations Janelle!!




silly boy!








yay aunt janelle!


the schindewolf family








uncle perry, coach, janelle and uncle jimmie







On another note, I am officially in my second trimester! Yay! I am now 13 weeks along. I have been feeling even better than before but still have an enormous appetite! Lately my cravings have consisted of jalapenos, queso, eggs, quesadillas, meat, salad, sandwiches, burgers, etc;) perhaps the most intense craving lately is jalapenos! I could literally put them on everything!! The best part about the second trimester is the energy! It's amazing how much more energetic I already feel! That's a good thing especially because I have been slacking on my workouts, but not anymore!! My bump is growing at a rapid little pace and I promise to post pics soon!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl peanut!




It is a week full of birthdays and I wanted to give a little shout out! Today is our good friend Lance's, tomorrow is my grandma's and sunday is my little sister's! So, Happy Birthday! We love you all and cant wait to celebrate!!




Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week all.




Love and Blessings,




Traci








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...