Monday, May 9, 2011

A Happy Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful mother's day weekend! It all started friday night when carl stayed home with tripp while I went to the movie tavern with my mom. We had some yummy food and saw the movie "something borrowed". The movie was based on a series of books that I read and I couldn't wait to see it. It was really cute and I had a great night out! On Saturday Carl, tripp and I went and had lunch with my mom at mcallisters. It was delicious:) Afterwards, mom, tripp and I went and did a little shopping while carl headed home to do some yard work. Saturday night we had a yummy dinner at carl's parents house then we came home and all went to bed! Sunday I woke up to my precious baby boy and sweet hubby! Carl went out and got me some breakfast, brought me some flowers, a precious baby charm and a sweet card from my boys! They even took me out to lunch:) It was a great day. We made our rounds visiting our moms and my grandmother then ended the day having dinner with carl's family. It was a wonderful weekend!



I didn't take a lot of pictures....shockingly...but here are a few.





mommy and her boy<3


tripp with his yaya









Tripp is getting so big! Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I dont have a baby anymore, but a TODDLER! wow! Well yesterday was not only mother's day but was a big day for tripp. We went a whole day without a bottle!! We are continuing with it today. So far so good!! He does get a little fussy around nap and bedtime but we powered through! Haha...here's to hoping we can put the bottles away...at least until november;)






On a different note, I am now 11 weeks along. I have been eating soooooo much! Some of my cravings include: red meat, mexican food (especially chips, salsa, cheese enchiladas and quesadillas) , salad, salty foods, pinapple and LOTS of water. Today Tripp and I went to target and on the way home, at 10am, we stopped at taco cabana and got some chicken quesadillas! They were very good and yay for taco c for serving regular food at anytime of the day! Tripp loves "dillas" too so were munching together this morning:)






Well that's about all that has been going on in the schindewolf house. We hope all you moms out there had a special day! Thanks for stopping by! We will update again soon:)






Love and Blessings,



Traci & tripp




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...