Monday, May 2, 2011

A busy little boy...


My little munchkin has been very busy these days....busy getting into all kinds of mischeif! Between climbing, flushing the toilet, turning on the faucet and running around, not to mention the fact that he has mistaken our couches and tables for a jungle gym! He truly has been living up to his nickname...little monkey! Tripp also LOVES to go outside. In fact, he cries everytime we open the door and he can't go out. And when we try to bring him in well that's a fit waiting to happen;) The other day he was even playing in an ant bed! He was throwing the dirt around and cracking up....despite the fact that he had ants crawling and biting all over his hand! He didn't cry once, until I tried to bring him inside:) No matter how crazy he gets I love every minute of it! I am so blessed to have a very healthy and energetic little boy!

This past weekend I wasn't feeling well so on Friday night Carl had to take over full time tripp duty. He was worn out after a couple of hours! I was thankful for the rest time, boy did I need it:) Saturday tripp and I went to lunch and shopping with my mom, sister and 2 nephews. It was like a circus but oh so much fun! We never dreamed we would have so many active little boys around! Sunday was a nice lazy day spent together as a family. It was an uneventful weekend but we all got a lot of rest!

This week I am 10 weeks along. I am feeling great just still really hungry all the time. Tripp and I went to the store this morning and since I happened to be hungry...we got LOTS of stuff! When I got home I started looking at all the groceries thinking, wow what did I buy?? HAHA! I go to the doctor again on Wednesday for my next check-up on the little peanut. So far so good:)

Below are some pictures of our monkey. Enjoy and have a happy monday!






jungle gym?


I love to flush the toilet! (and yes he climbs up there all by himself!)





cool dude in daddy's sunglasses


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and remember to keep our brave soldiers in your prayers. God Bless America!


Love and Blessings,

Traci & tripp








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...