Our precious little boy is now 7 months old. He is just getting bigger and bigger everytime I turn around! He has changed so much in the past few months and is keeping this mama very busy! Here are some things are our big boy is up to these days:
- wearing size 12-18 months
- size 4 diapers
- eats 3 meals a day
- LOVES banana yogurt and has it with each meal ( we call it "gurts")
- loves gerber puffs and yogurt bites
- usually eats 1/2-1 whole jar of baby food at dinner and half at lunch, plus yogurt and puffs too!
- will open his mouth wide when he wants more food!
- will drink water out of his sippee cup
- runs circles around the kitchen in his jeep walker...is very fast, especially when he sees his daddy!
- sccots around the living room (not quite crawling yet)
- likes to sit outside and play
- talks a lot!
- loves to scream
- also likes to eat gerber bitter biscuits
- loves to look at himself in the mirror
- will climb out of any chair we put him in!
- still loves praise baby, mickey mouse and handy manny!
- chews on everything!!
- gets into everything!
- trys to grab everything and especially loves paper
Those are just a few changes in the past few months. Needless to say this little boy keeps me plenty busy! He usually takes 2 good naps everyday....so mommy gets a little break;) Tripp is overall a very happy little boy and we just love him to pieces!
We had a great weekend this past weekend and have been enjoying the weather! Friday night we went over to erik and kristen's to have dinner and celebrate uncle erik's birthday! On saturday, we went to the pumpkin patch and had a blast! Tripp loved seeing all the kiddos running around and was really fascinated with all the pumpkins. Mommy had fun taking lots of pictures! Later carl and I took tripp on a long bike ride and tripp loved it! It was a nice laid back weekend. Sunday we started off by watching a nice online service while tripp was napping, spent some time outside and later had our parents and my grandparents over for dinner. It was a great weekend!
Now here is our past week/weekend in pictures....enjoy!
in to everything!