Thursday, October 21, 2010

typical day in the schindewolf house...

Here is a little glimpse into what our days are like....


start off the day with a morning run!


time to relax with a little mickey mouse clubhouse;)

talking to mickey! (tripp's new thing...he thinks it's so funny!)


look what I can grab!


playtime!






and some more playtime...




looking at himself in the mirror....loves it!!



climbing out of his chair...





haha!
As you can see we have a lot of fun....and I have to keep my eyes on that little boy every second! What a great way to spend my days....i'm so blessed:) Hope all are having a great week!!
Love and Blessings,
Traci & Tripp












1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - I'm finding out just how good of escape artist he really is! He's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...