Sunday, October 17, 2010

Precious, precious precious!!

staying hydrated after our run;)
Precious, precious precious!! That is what I call my little boy all the time! He is just so precious to us and we are blessed beyond words.

We had a nice laid back weekend. Last week was pretty busy and crazy so it was a good break! I have recently discovered tripp's fascination with the mall. Mainly because he is nosey and likes to look around while we stroll along...but regardless it gets us out of the house and to one of mommy's favorite spots;) He likes it when we cruise around and lets me know how much he doesn't like to stop and look! So if I get lucky enough for him to fall asleep I might get a chance to do a little shopping:)

Tripp is getting more into everything! He loves to pull my decorative towel off of the oven handle whenever he zooms around the kitchen in his jeep and likes to run over whenever he hears the dishwasher open to see what he can get his hands on! When he gets really fussy in his jeep he will ride right over to my heels...literally...and grab on to my pants until I pick him up. He's a lil stinker but I love him to pieces!!

Tripp has been sleeping much better these days and may not be an insomniac afterall;) This is great for me....I dont feel like a zombie these days!! Plus, carl helps out on the weekends so it does allow me to get a little more sleep. Although, I think I have learned to function well on little sleep...guess its another "super power" us mommys are equiped with;)

Like I mentioned before we had a nice laid back weekend. Saturday I attended a wedding shower for carl's sweet cousin jennie. It was fun seeing all the ladies and carl and tripp got some male bonding time in:) On saturday night, I was a very lucky girl who got to go on a date with two very handsome boys...carl and tripp:) We went to gringos and sat out on the patio. Tripp was soooo good and enjoyed people watching of course! It definitely helped that we were outside because Lord knows that little boy LOVES to be outside! Today we started off our day wth an awsome church service then spent the rest of the day cleaning, running errands and having some family time:) It was a really nice weekend.

Here are some pictures from our week/weekend....enjoy!



" I can feed myself mommy!"




lock up your daughters! handsome lil tripp is on the loose! ;) lol





mmmmmm!!!



precious babies having a snack!






buddies!




talking about their crazy mamas!
Hope all have a blessed week! Thanks for stopping by!! We will update again real soon.
Love and Blessings,
Traci & Tripp










1 comment:

  1. Looking at Tripp, I think people should "lock up their daughters!" He's so handsome you may have to lock him up to keep the girls away! Glad you guys are getting more sleep.

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...