Friday, April 23, 2010

A little "trippster" update

Thought I'd start out this post with a few pictures!!





mommy loves her little man!




"hanging" out with daddy!



taking a bath in yaya's sink...look at that round belly:)




Tripp is officially 7 weeks and 4 days old! I can't believe how big my baby is getting. We just love him so much! He is changing everyday and his little personality is really starting to take shape. He will even flash us a smile here and there! Here are a few things tripp is up to these days:


  • Eats 5 ounces at each feeding
  • Eats every 3 hours at night and every 2 hours during the day!
  • whines every so often for about an hour before each feeding time
  • HATES wet diapers!
  • loves to look at carl and me
  • starting to smile and really respond to us
  • just started wearing size 1 diapers!
  • can wear some 3 month oufits
  • loves to sit in his vibrating bouncer chair and watch cousin jake's rainfall aqarium
  • still loves to be outside...it really calms him down when fussy
  • loves to go for walks in his stroller
  • loves to sleep snuggled up to daddy
  • is really hot natured and sweats ALOT!
  • loves his mommy!! (no i'm not bias...he really does;))

Tripp and I have been really busy lately! We have been trying to get out a few times a week to run errands, meet friends for lunch or just go for drives. Tripp loves being in the car and so far has been really good when we are out! We had lunch with michelle last week and tripp woke up when we got to the restaurant, needless to say I was really nervous but he was so good! He even fell back asleep in his carrier after looking around for a while. We even took our first tripp to yaya's office last week. Tripp got to see yaya, papa, and some of my uncles too! He did get a little fussy so we had to leave a little earlier than expected. This past weekend was a little rough. Tripp has been having some issues with gas and was really unhappy! Saturday morning I left tripp with daddy while I went to the gym. When I got back Tripp was half naked in his bouncer passed out! you can see the picture below:) Yaya watched tripp on saturday night while carl and I went and had dinner, it was nice to get out! Sunday Carl and I took tripp to run some errands and then went over to lance and michelle's new house so carl could help lance with some "handyman" stuff:) Tripp and I sat on the porch swing outside on their beautiful porch and tripp of course loved it so much that he relxed and fell asleep! Sunday night we went over to coach and grammy's for coac's birthday! Tripp decided to scream most of the time, but we did manage to get a few good pictures and have a good visit with some of carl's family.

This week we have tripp's two month check up where he has to get the dreaded first shots! Carl is of course coming wih us because mommy will have to be in the waiting room until the torture is over and I can run in and comfort my little guy! I'm a whimp I know...but can you blame me?! ;)

Below are some pictures from the past week! Hope you enjoy!




intrigued with coach...hmm, sounds just like daddy!




mommy left daddy at home and this is what I came home to! where are his clothes?! :)




Tripp loves his yaya!



Tripp with papa on his 81st birthday!



When this little guy gets hungry he starts to eat his monkeys!




so tired!

As you can tell our little boy has been eating very well! We can't wait to see how much he weighs now! Thanks for checking in...we will update again soon with all the 2-monther stats and just how tough our little guy is after his shots! ;) Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Blessings,

Traci & Tripp



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...