Monday, April 12, 2010

6 weeks old

Tripp and daddy (5.5 weeks old)


Wow! Our little man is now almost 6 weeks old! He is changing so much everyday. He is really starting to fill out and his skinny little legs are starting to catch up with his chubby little belly! We are so enjoying every minute with him and thank god daily for our precious little miracle.


Last week was pretty rough since I was so sick! But as the weekend neared I started to feel much better! This weekend was pretty eventful. Friday night Carl baby-sat while I went shoppping with my mom. Carl even gave Tripp his first bath all by himself! It was a success:) Daddy even styled tripper's hair...see the pic below!




Daddy gave me a mohawk!


Carl and I also also took tripp to get his first pictures made this weekend. He did ok but decided to get fussy half way through the shoot! We did manage to get some pretty cute pictures made though! Saturday night my mom watched tripp for us while carl and I went out to dinner all by ourselves! It was nice to get out for a bit, but we did miss our little man:) Sunday Tripp and I gave daddy a little break and went shopping and to lunch with yaya. We rounded out the weekend with dinner at carl's parents where tripp got to spend some time with cousin kate!



tripp and kate



YaYa, carl and I set tripp up for a nice photo outside! Tripp loves being outside as you can tell!


sunnin' in the backyard!


Here are a few more pics of tripp from the past week. Enjoy!



making a fashion statement!






decked out in his aggie gear!





Stop taking my picture mommy!


We hope everyone had a great weekend! We are looking forward to a fun but busy week! Hopefully mommy will get cleared to start working out again! We especially can't wait to start walking outside and enjoying this beautiful weather! Have a blessed week and thanks for checking in!


Blessings,

Traci & Tripp








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...