Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BIG news!!

Well...we went to the doctor this morning and Dr. Jackson has decided to induce me on Thursday, March 4th. My blood pressure has been a little elevated the past few weeks so he decided it's time! It will most likely be sometime in the morning, they will call and let us know.

If there are any changes we will for sure update the blog! We will also be updating after he arrives and hopefully during the process if possible. This may be my last blog entry until then...so thanks for checking in!

Many Blessings,
Traci & Tripp


  1. Yay, yay, and more yay!!! :) Please keep us posted!!

  2. So excited for Baby Tripp! Keeping you all in my thoughts :)

  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby Tripp. :)

    Good luck tomorrow, Momma Schindewolf!!!


It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...