Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3 weeks old!

Happy Easter!


Hard to believe our little man has been here with us for three weeks already! We just love him so much and are enjoying every moment with him, even the sleepless nights;)

Well we have had a rough week so far. The poor baby has been fussier than usual. He was also having a little trouble going potty. So we called the doctor who after asking me questions about all kinds of symptoms determined that tripp has reflux/heart burn and prescribed him some meds. Poor little guy! No wonder he has been so fussy and keeping mommy up ALL night! He has been on the meds for a day now and they do seem to be helping somewhat. Thank goodness. Hopefully this little baby will be over this soon. Other than that Tripp is a little angel!

We have had some great support and sweet visitors this week. Since I have been so exhausted my sweet grandma came over yesterday, brought me lunch and let me take a long nap while she watched tripp! It was much needed and I felt so refreshed. And a good friend, Michelle came over on tuesday to visit tripp and me and brought me lunch! I felt so spoiled this week!


I have posted some pictures...enjoy!




so tired...




mommy loves my froggie legs:)





No, this is not an outfit my parent's bought...this is the outfit my dad came home in!



One of Tripp's favoite things to do is lay in his crib, look at the window and listen to his lullabys. He is just so calm! I love to watch him. Our favorite george strait lullaby rendition is "I cross my heart" which is my song to my sweet baby! Tripp loves it when we listen to it together!


Mama's lullaby to her baby:


"I cross my heart and promise to give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true...


in all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine..."


Laying in my crib listening to my george strait lullabys


We hope everyone has a blessed weekend and we will update again soon! Thanks for checking in!

Love and Blessings,

Traci & tripp


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! After the bunny ears, I like that sailor suit best - actually, I see why Don didn't like it now. At the time, I thought it was kinda cute! He's growing so much!

    ReplyDelete

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...