Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Update on Tripp

This morning Carl and I had our second ultrasound. We have been looking forward to seeing our little guy again. The first thing Dr. Jackson said was "a healthy girl" when he said that my heart stopped for a minute and I said "a girl'?! He said "yes, you're a healthy girl and you have a healthy BOY in there." For a minute I think Carl and I were both a little freaked out, it was a funny way to get things started!

Tripp was very healthy and according to Dr. J "a big boy". Apparently Tripp is measuring a little over 2 weeks ahead but still has the same due date. Dr. J said he would estimate that Tripp will probably weigh at least 8-81/2 lbs. at birth. Let's hope he is not late! My mom (yaya) was able to make it in for the ultrasound as well and she was boasting to the nurse about how handsome her new grandson is! I didn't post any ultrasound photos this time because little Tripp was not cooperating and would not show us his face! Dr. J even poked and proded him, and although he would kick or punch in response he would not show us his face! Carl thinks that Tripp doesn't like to have his picture taken either! Well if that's the case he's in for a surprise because his mama loves to snap photos:)

Tripp is positioned with his head down and Dr. J told us he will probably remain that way so the jabs I feel under my chest are his little feet and hips! We will now start going to the doctor every two weeks. I can't believe how fast this is going. We can't wait to meet him!

Well I just wanted to post a little update on our baby boy. Hope everyone has a very happy new year!! 2010 is going to be a very exciting year for us!

Many Blessings,
Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...