Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just a little update...

So just a little update....I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had to do the dreaded glucose test! Carl had a meeting this morning and wasn't able to go, but luckily my mom had an appointment this week so she rescheduled to my day so she could come with me. I am a wimp when it comes to giving blood so I knew I'd need some support. I had to drink the nice sugary orange drink while waiting in the office, so within minutes Tripp was bouncing around the womb! I think he is still on a sugar high now;) When Dr. Jackson was doing the sonogram Tripp was kicking him! It was really funny. But all in all, Tripp is doing really well and had a nice strong heartbeat. It is such a blessing to hear his little heart beating! I think he is also recognizing our voices. This morning about 6 am when he finally started calming down and I was drifting off to sleep Carl was getting up to go to work and was saying goodbye to me, Tripp must have heard Carl's voice and boy did he get going again! I guess he wanted daddy to know he was there too! We go back in 3 weeks for our next ultrasound. We can't wait to see our little boy again!

On a funny note, Carl and I have been wondering what our little boy will look like. So we dug up some pictures of us when we were newborns in the hospital. It's hard to believe by looking at the pictures, but Carl was actually heavier than me when I was born. Needless to say we had a good laugh. I have posted the pics so you too could have a good laugh;) Who do you think Tripp will look like?

Carl

Traci

Well hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm! Thanks for catching up with us today and hope you had a little comic relief in your day! Have a blessed week!

Blessings,

Traci & Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...