Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 15


So the weeks are just passing by and here we are at week 15! Here's what our precious little baby is up to this week:


Baby's now the size of a naval orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


So baby schinde is apparently having a ball in the womb ;) I can't wait to feel the little guy/girl moving around in there. Luckily things have been getting a lot better for momma! I have been feeling so much better all around!


Carl and I can't wait to find out what we're having. We have even tried a few old wives tales to see what we came up with. So far results have been inconclusive. The next thing we are going to try is something I read about in a magazine called "inteligender". I checked it out at walgreens one day and it was 30.00 so I thought twice about spending the money on something I wasnt sure about. However, Jessica told me she saw on the show "The Doctors" that they claim that it is 90% accurate, about as accurate as an ultrasound! So thanks to Dad and Ginger who were curious enough to know what the results are, we will be trying it very soon! We'll see what happens and in about a month we will see if it is really accurate.


This weekend was fun and relaxing for us. I had an early morning friday when I took my mom and grandmother to the airport to go to Cali. They treated me to breakfast as a nice treat :) Michelle bought me lunch for my birthday and brought me some yummy cupcakes from Crave. Dinner was out as well, we went to Gringos and then Carl took me to see "love happens". It was a great movie! Just dont forget the tissues ladies....or it could just be my hormones...hmmm ;) Saturday was not too action packed, but it was great to kick back and relax with each other. Today after church Carl and I went and had lunch with my fam and watched the Texans game. Now it's time for us to unwind and relax....I seem to be doing a lot of that lately;) I think its going to be a Quiznos kinda night!


Well we hope everyone had a great weekend and hope everyone has a great and joy-filled week! We will update again soon...


Blessings,

Traci, Carl & Baby Schinde


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...