Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun Birthday Weekend!







































We had another awesome weekend, especially today! Friday wasn't so great...I was still feeling a little under the weather so Friday night consisted of laying on the couch, sipping hot tea and watching movies. Saturday I woke up feeling a little better so mom, sis and I went to see "All about Steve" which was a cute movie. Saturday night Carl and I went to his aunt's house for a fun family gathering where we had the oppurtunity to see his cousins, aunts, uncles and a bunch of new babies:) It was a lot of fun.

Today was the icing on the cake. My family, Carl & I all got together for an early celebration of my birthday. We kicked the day off at church followed by a delicious birthday lunch at Chuy's. Then it was off to main event for some fun family bowling, laser tag and games! To top off an already great day we went to the cheesecake factory for birthday dessert! By this time baby schinde wasn't feeling dessert but instead was already hungry for dinner! So my birthday dessert consisted of a grilled chicken sandwich with avacados and the best strawberry lemonade ever! My sister, brother-in-law, nephews, mom and carl all enjoyed various forms of yummy cheesecake and coffee. Baby Jake even got his hands into some whipped cream courtesy of uncle carl ;) I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family! I love you all very much and thank you all for such a wonderful day!!

Dad and Ginger were generous enough to give me some gift cards to do some much needed mom-to-be shopping. Kelly, Blake and the boys bought me a cute maternity shirt and mom has stocked me up on some maternity clothes as well! Boy do they know what I need ;) How blessed I am indeed!


I have posted some pics from our fun-filled day. Hope you all enjoy and be sure to read below about week 13 and what our precious little monkey is up to this week!! Hope you all had a fabulous labor day weekend and I wish you all a joy-filled week!


Blessings,

Traci, Carl & Baby Schinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...