Thursday, September 10, 2009

09.09.09

Thanks Aunt Janelle!



09.09.09 was the day of my 26th birthday! What a cool date :) It was a great day. I woke up and went outside to find a Happy Birthday sign outside my door, courtesy of Aunt Janelle! I also had many phone calls, emails and facebook messages all day. I have such great family and friends.



Last night Carl took me out to HB Japanese Steakhouse. It was delicious and baby schindewolf definitely enjoyed it ;) Carl also left work early yesterday to drive to a bakery in Bellaire to pick up some petit fours that I am obsessed with! I had them once before and have not been able to stop thinking about them. My wonderful hubby went and got me some! Don't worry I have posted a pic so that all can see the deliciousness!





My yummy petit fours ;)



I have still been fighting off this nasty cold! My Doc was able to prescribe me something that will hopefully help to clear this up. Poor baby schinde is probably sick of me coughing all the time, I'm sure he/she would like to get some rest ;)


Today I am off to have lunch with Jessica and Joshua. They are making us some homemade pizza...yum!


Ok, just wanted to update on my happy happy birthday and thank all for the messages, calls, cards and emails...you all made my day special! I will update again soon! Hope everyone is having a great week!! :)


Blessings,
traci & baby schinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...