Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 14 and more cheese please...


Wow. Week 14 is here already! Time is surely flying by. As always here's a little summary of what our little lemon is up to this week:


Baby's now the size of a lemon! Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.


Carl thought it was really gross that our baby is now peeing inside of the sac. Hehe. It is amazing how our little baby grows and develops more and more every week. On the down side I have still been fighting off this nasty cold! It is getting better everyday but is still lingering around. I hope to start week 15 off as well as possible!!


So lately, cheese has been my topping of choice. I have been eating cheese with everything! This is really out of the norm for me because I normally do not favor cheese very much. So as long as it has cheese on it I will eat it ;)


Carl and I had a pretty good weekend. Not too eventful but restful, which was just what I needed. This morning Carl and I went to church and had lunch with my mom, sister and nephew. My nephew Blake spent the weekend with my mom and we had the oppurtunity to spend some time with him as well. He is so quick and spunky and cracks us up! And tonight we had my grandparents over for dinner to celebrate grandparents day! So it was a good weekend overall. Now it is time to wind down and rest up for the upcoming week.


In closing I would like to end with two important things we learned in church today: Always remember that God is in control and God cares. So no matter what you may go through this week or any other time...remember those two things. Hope everyone has a great week!!


Blessings,

Traci, Carl & Baby Schinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...