Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 11



Well we are officially at week 11. Baby Schindewolf has been growing and changing at a rapid pace! As usual here is what our little monkey is up to this week:


Baby's now the size of a lime! Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. This is a big week for your baby's growth—she'll double in height. At the end of the week, her head and body will be roughly equal in length. This week also starts an active phase for her - she can turn somersaults, roll over, flex her fingers, hiccup, and stretch. You won't be able to feel her movement for another month and a half. She's floating in lots of amniotic fluid. Her limbs are developing from webbed paddles into arms and legs that have well-defined fingers and toes. Fingernails, toenails, and hair follicles are also beginning to form. Your baby's testes or ovaries have developed, though the sex probably won't be visible on a sonogram for at least another month. Intestines have developed at the place where the umbilical cord meets your baby's body. The intestines are now able to make constricting movements, though there won't be anything to digest until later.


Things have been improving for me. I'm still not feeling 100% but I feel like I'm getting closer. I have heard many people say that it seems like when you hit that 2nd trimester all of the sickness just magically goes away...I am patiently waiting for that day;) We have an appointment with the doc this week so we see how our baby monkey is doing :)


Tomorrow my little nephew starts kindergarten! I can't believe it! He has grown up so fast. I am of course going to go see him off for his first day and I will be posting pictures!


Well I hope everyone has a great week and we will update again soon!! Blessings to all!!


love, traci & baby schinde
ps: the baby bump is officially starting to appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...