Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nausea/Cravings

So as of now things are going great....except for the nausea that has kicked in! Im either really craving something or feeling sick. I had always heard people talk about craving something so bad that they would just cry if they couldnt have it and I was always skeptical about it until now! I can't even plan dinners ahead right now because I will not know what I want to eat until it's time to eat. Good thing carl is not picky ;) I have to give a shout out to my mom and sisters for helping me fulfill those crazy cravings lately!!

Baby Schinde has been waing me up really early in the morning because he/she is ready to eat! Our breakfast lately has consisted of turkey sandwiches on english muffins because breakfast foods arent working right now and english muffins because regular bread is a "no-no" as well!!

Just wanted to give a quick update! I will work on getting the dvd posted soon!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...