Thursday, August 20, 2009

Counting my blessings...

So week 10 continues on. I am so ready to start feeling better! Baby Schindewolf is still on a red meat kick, so Carl grilled us some yummy steaks last night:)

I have been trying to do my best in working with my clients but it is really hard when I feel nauseous all the time! I am so thankful to possess the gifts that I do in order to help others. There is no better feeling in the world than knowing that you have made a difference in someone's life. I am so blessed that this is what I do (or at least try to do) everyday! Hopefully I will be able to complete my "intern status" before baby schindewolf arrives. We will see what happens. I am just looking forward to spending all of my time with our precious little baby!

We are so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends. everyone has been so supportive. My dad (chief) brought me and baby S some breakfast on tuesday morning which was a nice surpise and the perfect anecdote for a nap! ;)

Well I was just thinking about all I had to be thankful for and decided to share. Take a minute and think about all you have to be thankful for as well!! Hope everyone is having a great week...tomorrow is friday! Will update again soon.

Blessings,
traci and baby schinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...