Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funny Stuff...

So as I am on my morning walk this morning my blackberry alerts me that I have an email. It was from my sister describing my nephew blake's second day of school....it was too funny not to share, especially for those of you who know her and my nephew:

So, day number 2 has begun. It started off teary eyed ("I want to go back to sleep...I'm tired"!) But ended up going well. By the time we dropped him off at school, he didn't even want me to walk him to class! Despite his rejection...I walked inside anyway. While I was detained (showing my drivers license to the school secretary) Blake takes off running....right down the first grade hall! As I'm panicing; helplessly watching through the glass office window. I scream out to the teachers on hall duty, "he's lost! He's going down the wrong hall"! As a group of teachers are turning to see what the crazy lady in her pajamas is screaming about...I see a little spikey haired, red back pack wearing boy (resembling my son) run away from the first grade hall and down toward the kindergarten hall! A teacher goes down to check him and assured me he'd found Mrs. Moons class! Just wanted to update you all on day #2. Have a good one!

Thought this was hilarious!! Hope everyone has a great day! Baby Schinde and I are feeling great so far today...hopefully this will be a great one!!

blessings,
traci & baby schinde

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a yes!

It's a yes!
how it all began...